Erin Elizabeth Wehrenberg believes whole-heartedly in the power of intentional dialogue. She has been trained as a facilitator through the University of Michigan’s Program on Intergroup Relations (the first established program of its kind in the United States) in areas of diversity and social justice, holds a certification in her Master’s degree in Multicultural Facilitation, has facilitated conversations about self-love for the past two years, and has hundreds of hours of creating curriculum and facilitating workshops for various organizations companies, and groups.
Currently, Erin offers self-run monthly Women’s Empowerment Circles in Cleveland and Columbus, OH, as well as day-intenstive workshops focusing on Women’s Empowerment in the northeast Ohio area. The Women’s Empowerment Circles are an intentional space created for women to connect, grow, share, and step into their goddess selves. The day-intensive workshops are a space for women to connect and feel validated in themselves.
For a list of upcoming events and workshops, please click here.
Erin has planned and facilitated workshops in the past for the following organizations:
- Weekend retreats focusing on women’s empowerment for Revolution of You (a women’s empowerment company) in various cities in Florida
- Emotional well-being workshops for teenage girls attending Grrrls Rock (a music camp for female-identified, trans, and gender variant youth) in Columbus, OH
- Workshops on navigating identity for international students and scholars studying in the United States for University of Michigan, Kent State University, and the Ecumenical Center and International Residence for international students and scholars.
- Weekend retreats for students interested in learning more about social justice through Growing Allies
- Dozens of one-time workshops focusing on race, gender, class, ability status, sexual orientation, social justice 101, etc. for various organizations
To contact Erin about facilitating a custom workshop for your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.